SKIN-PREP by Smith &Nephew is a liquid film-forming dressing that, upon application to intact skin, forms a protective film to help reduce friction during removal of tapes and films. SKIN-PREP can also be used to prepare skin attachment sites for adhesive dressings.
Features and Benefits
- Helps tape and film adhesion and may reduce friction during the removal of tape
- Fast and easy to use, only one coat is required, so less product is used per application.
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue isn’t left in or around the wound area.
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels. Moves naturally with patients’ skin and won’t crack or peel.
- Allows skin to “breathe” so tapes and films adhere better.
- Pediatrician tested
- SKIN-PREP should only be used on intact skin.
This product is available 50/box.
This product is available for purchase with Wound Care Resources Sales. Please call (866) 755-2677 for pricing.