FreeDerm ® adhesive remover is specially formulated to instantly remove hydrocolloid, tapes, and dressings. FreeDerm® is available in spray or wipe form. 1 oz. spray bottle holds approximately 180 sprays and is ergonomically designed for customers with limited manual dexterity. FreeDerm® adhesive remover is for external use only.
FreeDerm® contains no acetone or petroleum-based products which can damage a VAD driveline.
- Instantly removes hydrocolloids (e.g. CathGrip® Double Strap)
- Removes tapes, bandages and other adhesives
- Gentle enough for babies, strong enough for adults
- Quick drying, no washing necessary before reapplication of another product
- Can be used anywhere on the body
- Unscented with no harsh smell or lasting odor
- Environmentally friendly, does not contain ozone depleting chloro-fluorocarbons
- Non-sterile and contains no natural latex
This product is available for purchase with Wound Care Resources Sales. Please call (866) 755-2677 for pricing.